It is so important that the holiday documents are professional, well presented, but most of all 100% accurate. Throughout this unit we will be learning how to interpret all the necessary information to complete many different types of tourism documentation.
Components in this Module
1 - Introduction
2 - Interpreting Information Required for Processing Documentation
- Interpreting Information Required for Processing Documentation
- Types of Documents
- Customer Documentation
- Supplier/ Wholesaler Documentation
- Identifying Deadlines
- Meeting Deadlines
- Receiving Money Challenge
- Interpreting Existing Reservation Data
- Identifying and Interpreting Specific Details
- Reviewing Information Confirmed to Customers
- Checkpoint 1
- Checking Quotes and Confirmed Bookings
- Reviewing Information Quoted by Suppliers
- Identifying General Information for Issuing Documents
- Checkpoint 2
- Reviewing Payment Status
- Handling Discrepancies
- Fixing Discrepancies
- Find the Errors Challenge
- Identifying Operational Documents Required
3 - Processing Documentation
- Processing Documentation
- Preparing Documentation within Timeframes
- Air Documentation
- Coach Tickets
- Coach Ticket Example
- Coach Touring
- Car Hire
- Cruise Vouchers
- Tour Vouchers
- Sales Returns
- General Documentation
- Checkpoint 3
- Record Required Details on Documentation
- Product Conditions
- 24 Hour Clock
- 24 Hour Clock Challenge
- Calculating and Recording Supplier Costs
- Calculating Costs
- Calculating Costs Challenge
- Actioning Supplier Payments
- Calculating Cost Breakdowns
- Calculating Commissions Challenge
- Paying Suppliers
- Checking for Accuracy Before Issuing
- Checkpoint 4
- Processing, Filing and Despatching Copies of Documents
- Filing Documents
- Despatching Documents
- Issuing and Reissuing Documents
- Processing Refunds or Additional Payments
- Being Environmentally Friendly
- Checkpoint 5
No previous knowledge or experience is required.
The online courses are made up of a number of learning modules. Each module has an estimated time to complete them (click on the ‘i’ next to the module to get the time).
The time to complete a module can vary based on your existing knowledge of the material.
No need to finish the course in one session. You can log in and out as many times as you like, until the course end date. The course end date is shown when entering the training. The system remembers what you have completed and you can continue on from where you left off.
How does it work?
Once we receive confirmation of your payment (which could take up to 24 hours), you will receive an email with your login details. Go to the login page which will be emailed to you. Enter your details then click on the name of the course when you are ready to start.
How do I pay?
Pay with mastercard or visa through our secure PayPal internet payment facility. You can also select to ‘Generate an Invoice’ or ‘Make An Enquiry’ and we will get back to you with a group pricing as a quote or submission for you to respond to.
Who should do this course?
These courses are for anyone who wants to learn more or wants to extend their resume by becoming more knowledgable in their company.
How will I be assessed?
Each module is broken into sections with checkpoints, interactive challenges and quiz questions throughout. You are required to go through each section and answer every question correctly to be deemed competent. If you answer any questions incorrectly, you will be given feedback on which question you answered incorrectly. You can then correct your response and continue.
Will I receive a certificate?
These are non accredited corporate-based short courses and if successful you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Steps to proceed with enrolling in a Course
Step 1 – Select a Course(s) by adding it to the Shopping Cart.
Step 2 – Pay for the course (using Paypal).
Step 3 – Once we have received the payment we will send you an email confirming your order.
Step 4 – This email will have instructions for connecting to the course, your login ID and password.
Step 5 – Complete the online course.
Step 6 – Once the course has been successfully completed, you will have access to your certificate.
A module designed to let you go beyond basic workplace skills Information is the lifeblood of a 21st century business.…
A key role of Booking Agents is to sell holidays to customers. Throughout this unit we will be looking at…