This unit will provide you with the knowledge required to obtain and manage sponsorship for a business activity, product, service or event. It requires the ability to determine sponsorship requirements, source and negotiation with potential sponsors and manage sponsorship arrangements.
The notes for this unit are in three (3) parts:
- Determine sponsorship requirements and opportunities.
- Source sponsorship.
- Service sponsors.
Components in this Module
1 - Introduction
2 - Determining Sponsorship Requirements and Opportunities
- Identifying Sponsorship Requirements
- Futura Events Scenario
- Developing Targets for Sponsorship
- Sponsor for Specific Areas of an Event
- Checkpoint 1
- Identifying Event Aspects to be Sponsored
- Identifying Sponsorship Opportunities
- Futura Events Sponsorship List
- Identifying Potential Sponsors
- Sponsorship Activities
- Checkpoint 2
3 - Sourcing Sponsorship
- Developing Sponsorship Material
- Enhancing Sponsorship Proposal
- MAP Festival Sponsorship Areas
- Tangible Benefits
- Sponsorship Packages
- Distributing and Present Sponsorship Materials
- Undertaking Follow up Promotion and Negotiation
- Checkpoint 3
- Discuss and Negotiate Additional Opportunities
- Futura Events Secured Sponsorship
- Negotiation Principles
- Making Contracts
4 - Servicing Sponsors
- Checkpoint 4
- Servicing Sponsors
- Briefing Colleagues on Sponsorship Details
- Organising Sponsorship Activities
- MAP Festival Sponsorship Activities
- Monitoring, Evaluating and Adjusting Activities
- Checkpoint 5
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Providing and Requesting Feedback from the Sponsor
- Enhancing Sponsor Value and Benefits for the Organisation
- Sponsorship Documentation
- Furthering the Sponsor Relationship
- Useful Websites
- Checkpoint 6
No previous knowledge or experience is required.
The online courses are made up of a number of learning modules. Each module has an estimated time to complete them (click on the ‘i’ next to the module to get the time).
The time to complete a module can vary based on your existing knowledge of the material.
No need to finish the course in one session. You can log in and out as many times as you like, until the course end date. The course end date is shown when entering the training. The system remembers what you have completed and you can continue on from where you left off.
How does it work?
Once we receive confirmation of your payment (which could take up to 24 hours), you will receive an email with your login details. Go to the login page which will be emailed to you. Enter your details then click on the name of the course when you are ready to start.
How do I pay?
Pay with mastercard or visa through our secure PayPal internet payment facility. You can also select to ‘Generate an Invoice’ or ‘Make An Enquiry’ and we will get back to you with a group pricing as a quote or submission for you to respond to.
Who should do this course?
These courses are for anyone who wants to learn more or wants to extend their resume by becoming more knowledgable in their company.
How will I be assessed?
Each module is broken into sections with checkpoints, interactive challenges and quiz questions throughout. You are required to go through each section and answer every question correctly to be deemed competent. If you answer any questions incorrectly, you will be given feedback on which question you answered incorrectly. You can then correct your response and continue.
Will I receive a certificate?
These are non accredited corporate-based short courses and if successful you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Steps to proceed with enrolling in a Course
Step 1 – Select a Course(s) by adding it to the Shopping Cart.
Step 2 – Pay for the course (using Paypal).
Step 3 – Once we have received the payment we will send you an email confirming your order.
Step 4 – This email will have instructions for connecting to the course, your login ID and password.
Step 5 – Complete the online course.
Step 6 – Once the course has been successfully completed, you will have access to your certificate.