This module will develop an understanding of who your customers are, which products and services they prefer and how to satisfy their needs and expectations. This will help you to provide and maintain a high level of customer service ensuring repeat custom, consumer loyalty and profitable, long term business survival.
Components in this Module
1 - Identifying Customer Requirements
- Pt1. Customer Profiling
- Customer Profiling Pt2
- Internal Customers
- Checkpoint 1
2 - Providing a Quality Service Experience
- Providing a Quality Service Experience
- Star Ratings Systems
- Giving Accurate Information
- Providing Accurate Information Video
- Anticipating Customer Needs
- Matching Products and Services to Customers
- Room Matching Challenge
- Assisting Customers with Special Needs
- Customers with Disabilities
- Diverse Cultural Backgrounds
- Non-English Speaking Customers
- Using Sales Techniques
- Upselling Video
- Tourism Extras and Add-ons
- Hospitality Extras and Add-ons
- Suggestive Selling
- Checkpoint 2
- Making the Sale
- Selling Techniques
- Providing the Service
- Liaising with Colleagues and Suppliers
- Liaising with Colleagues and Suppliers Examples
- Sharing Information with Colleagues
- Checkpoint 3
3 - Preventing Service Issues
- Preventing Service Issues
- Preventing Problems in F&B
- Preventing Problems in Housekeeping
- Preventing Problems in Front Office
- Preventing Problems in Tourism
4 - Responding to Customer Complaints
- Responding to Customer Complaints
- Common Customer Complaints
- Dealing with a Complaint
- Communicating with the Customer
- Verbal Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Body Language
- Knowing Your Boundaries
- Checkpoint 4
5 - Developing the Customer Relationship
- Managing Client and Customer Information
- Creating Customer Profiles
- Using the Customer Profiles
- Establishing Rapport
- Checkpoint 5
No previous knowledge or experience is required.
The online courses are made up of a number of learning modules. Each module has an estimated time to complete them (click on the ‘i’ next to the module to get the time).
The time to complete a module can vary based on your existing knowledge of the material.
No need to finish the course in one session. You can log in and out as many times as you like, until the course end date. The course end date is shown when entering the training. The system remembers what you have completed and you can continue on from where you left off.
How does it work?
Once we receive confirmation of your payment (which could take up to 24 hours), you will receive an email with your login details. Go to the login page which will be emailed to you. Enter your details then click on the name of the course when you are ready to start.
How do I pay?
Pay with mastercard or visa through our secure PayPal internet payment facility. You can also select to ‘Generate an Invoice’ or ‘Make An Enquiry’ and we will get back to you with a group pricing as a quote or submission for you to respond to.
Who should do this course?
These courses are for anyone who wants to learn more or wants to extend their resume by becoming more knowledgable in their company.
How will I be assessed?
Each module is broken into sections with checkpoints, interactive challenges and quiz questions throughout. You are required to go through each section and answer every question correctly to be deemed competent. If you answer any questions incorrectly, you will be given feedback on which question you answered incorrectly. You can then correct your response and continue.
Will I receive a certificate?
These are non accredited corporate-based short courses and if successful you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Steps to proceed with enrolling in a Course
Step 1 – Select a Course(s) by adding it to the Shopping Cart.
Step 2 – Pay for the course (using Paypal).
Step 3 – Once we have received the payment we will send you an email confirming your order.
Step 4 – This email will have instructions for connecting to the course, your login ID and password.
Step 5 – Complete the online course.
Step 6 – Once the course has been successfully completed, you will have access to your certificate.