This course has been specifically designed to define what Bullying and Harassment is, identify the behaviours of Bullying & Harassment, understand the effects it has in the workplace, explain the processes / actions to take if these are occurring and identify ways to prevent these from occurring.
Currently this course is being used by councils and licensed clubs for staff dealing with customers.
- Workplace Bullying
- Behaviours associated with Bullying and Harassment
- What isn’t bullying?
- Effects of Bullying
- What can be done to prevent Bullying and Harassment in the workplace?
- Test: Can you identify Bullying and Harassment?
- Your Responsibilities
- Case Studies and Scenarios
- Procedures following Bullying and Harassment