Online Armed Robbery Safety and Prevention Course
The aim of this tailored training program is to reduce the risk or at least try to minimise the impact, both human and financial, of an armed robbery and to maximise the chances of prosecution of offenders.
The program is designed to address your compliance obligations and ensure your staff have a proactive understanding of the robbery safety and management process, covering pre, during and post robbery events.
An assessment questionnaire is included to determine a students understanding of the content presented. A minimum pass is required to satisfactorily complete the training and a certificate is generated upon completion.
Components in this Module
- The overall aim of the training is to equip staff with the basic knowledge and skills they need in the event of an Armed Robbery.
Section 1: Before an Armed Robbery
- Do not wait until a robbery happens.
- Be Aware of your security procedures and systems. Consider preventative measures.
- Learn the basic preventive measures to consider to avoid armed robbery and lessen the possibilities of being in such events.
Section 2: During an Armed Robbery
- Do not take risks that could jeopardize your safety or the safety of others. Your aim is to give the robber(s) what they want as quickly
- as possible so they leave the premises without hurting anyone.
- Includes a Simulated Armed Robbery.
Section 3: After an Armed Robbery
- After a robbery you could be very shaken. Look out for any fragile people who may have a heart attack or any other health issues and if you are in any doubt about any persons health call an ambulance.
- Don’t discuss the robbery with other witnesses, preserve the crime scene for the police.
- This course has been designed to provide information and training intended to reduce the risk, or at least minimise the impact, both human and financial of an armed robbery.
No previous knowledge or experience is required.
The online courses are made up of a number of learning modules. Each module has an estimated time to complete them (click on the ‘i’ next to the module to get the time).
The time to complete a module can vary based on your existing knowledge of the material.
No need to finish the course in one session. You can log in and out as many times as you like, until the course end date. The course end date is shown when entering the training. The system remembers what you have completed and you can continue on from where you left off.
How does it work?
Once we receive confirmation of your payment (which could take up to 24 hours), you will receive an email with your login details. Go to the login page which will be emailed to you. Enter your details then click on the name of the course when you are ready to start.
How do I pay?
Pay with mastercard or visa through our secure PayPal internet payment facility. You can also select to ‘Generate an Invoice’ or ‘Make An Enquiry’ and we will get back to you with a group pricing as a quote or submission for you to respond to.
Who should do this course?
These courses are for anyone who wants to learn more or wants to extend their resume by becoming more knowledgable in their company.
How will I be assessed?
Each module is broken into sections with checkpoints, interactive challenges and quiz questions throughout. You are required to go through each section and answer every question correctly to be deemed competent. If you answer any questions incorrectly, you will be given feedback on which question you answered incorrectly. You can then correct your response and continue.
Will I receive a certificate?
These are non accredited corporate-based short courses and if successful you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Steps to proceed with enrolling in a Course
Step 1 – Select a Course(s) by adding it to the Shopping Cart.
Step 2 – Pay for the course (using Paypal).
Step 3 – Once we have received the payment we will send you an email confirming your order.
Step 4 – This email will have instructions for connecting to the course, your login ID and password.
Step 5 – Complete the online course.
Step 6 – Once the course has been successfully completed, you will have access to your certificate.