Online Bullying & Harassment Course
Workplace bullying is a risk to health and safety because it may affect your mental and physical health. Everyone at work needs to ensure workplace bullying and harassment does not occur as we are all part of the team. This course will help you understand what workplace bullying and harassment are and what you can to help maintain a safe and healthy working environment for everyone.
- Defining Workplace Bullying
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- How do Bullying and Harassment impact the Workplace?
- Preventing Workplace Bullying and Harassment
- Addressing Workplace Bullying and Harassment
- Preventing Workplace Bullying and Harassment
- Addressing Workplace Workplace Bullying and Harassment
Components in this Module
Defining Workplace Bullying
- Workplace bullying refers to repeated and unreasonable behaviour that is directed towards a manager, employee or employees that creates a risk to health and safety.
- This behaviour is unacceptable, as it prevents all team members feeling safe and valued when at work.
Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Sexual harassment is extremely harmful. It can have devastating effects on the individual and workplace and is one of the most common complaints received by the Australian Human Rights Commission.
- Unlike bullying, sexual harassment is a form of discrimination.
How do Bullying and Harassment Impact the Workplace?
- Bullying and harassment can be extremely detrimental. It can have long-lasting and far reaching effects on the individual, team and organisation.
Preventing Workplace Bullying and Harassment
- Workplaces must ensure employees are not exposed to bullying or harassment from colleagues, managers or other stakeholders.
- Organisations have the responsibility to provide safe working conditions and look after the wellbeing of their employees. In order to do this, organisations can put measures in place to create a culture that discourages bullying behaviours.
Addressing Workplace Workplace Bullying and Harassment
- If bullying does occur at work, it is necessary to address it, in order to prevent it from escalating further.
- These processes will differ if:
- 1. You are the victim of bullying or harassment or
- you witness bullying or harassment
- 2. You are a manager and bullying or harassment has been reported to you.
No previous knowledge or experience is required.
The online courses are made up of a number of learning modules. Each module has an estimated time to complete them (click on the ‘i’ next to the module to get the time).
The time to complete a module can vary based on your existing knowledge of the material.
No need to finish the course in one session. You can log in and out as many times as you like, until the course end date. The course end date is shown when entering the training. The system remembers what you have completed and you can continue on from where you left off.
How does it work?
Once we receive confirmation of your payment (which could take up to 24 hours), you will receive an email with your login details. Go to the login page which will be emailed to you. Enter your details then click on the name of the course when you are ready to start.
How do I pay?
Pay with mastercard or visa through our secure PayPal internet payment facility. You can also select to ‘Generate an Invoice’ or ‘Make An Enquiry’ and we will get back to you with a group pricing as a quote or submission for you to respond to.
Who should do this course?
These courses are for anyone who wants to learn more or wants to extend their resume by becoming more knowledgable in their company.
How will I be assessed?
Each module is broken into sections with checkpoints, interactive challenges and quiz questions throughout. You are required to go through each section and answer every question correctly to be deemed competent. If you answer any questions incorrectly, you will be given feedback on which question you answered incorrectly. You can then correct your response and continue.
Will I receive a certificate?
These are non accredited corporate-based short courses and if successful you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Steps to proceed with enrolling in a Course
Step 1 – Select a Course(s) by adding it to the Shopping Cart.
Step 2 – Pay for the course (using Paypal).
Step 3 – Once we have received the payment we will send you an email confirming your order.
Step 4 – This email will have instructions for connecting to the course, your login ID and password.
Step 5 – Complete the online course.
Step 6 – Once the course has been successfully completed, you will have access to your certificate.