This course highlights marketing as an integral part of business planning including developing, presenting and implementing strategies, obtaining sponsorship and coordinating activities.
Coordinate Marketing Activities
Overview of module
Marketing and sales are an integral part of business planning. Planning your marketing approach and establishing a clear strategy ensures that all components are integrated and that a cohesive image is communicated to all stakeholders.
Estimated time to complete this module is 150 minutes.
Components in this Module
1 - Introduction
- Staff Introduction
2 - Planning Marketing and Promotional Activities
- Promotional Activities
- Brochures and Flyers
- Layout and Design of a Flyer
- Brochures and Flyers Pt2
- Direct Marketing
- Trade Shows
- Promotional Teasers
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Business Website and Social Media
- Checkpoint 1
- Internet Advertisements
- Mobile Advertising
- Advertising Traits
- Promotional Activity Discussion
- Advertising and Promotions Strategy
- What is Promotion and Why Promote?
- Determining Appropriate Advertising and Promotional Activities
- Determining Your Message
- Getting Your Message Across
- Planning Advertising and Promotions
- Checkpoint 2
- Understanding Marketing Mix
- Direct Sales Distribution
- Indirect Sales Distribution
- Channel Selection
- Setting and Measuring Goals
- Timing of Advertising Activities
- Checkpoint 3
- Developing a Budget
- Marketing Budget Breakdown
- Staffing Requirements
- Internal Marketing
- Considering Legal, Ethical and Environmental Issues
- Checkpoint 4
- Ethical Advertising
- Environmental Sustainability
- Investing in Advertising
- Preparing for a Promotional Activity
- Product Knowledge
- Marketing Reports and Sales Projections
- Financial Statistics
- Marketplace Trends
- Trends Affecting the TH&E industry
- Competitive Activity
- Promotional Activity Requirements
- Checkpoint 5
- Organising Promotional Activities
3 - Conducting a Public Relations Role
- Conducting a Public Relations Role
- Techniques and Materials Used in Public Relations
- Damage Control: Doing a Ratner
4 - Reviewing and Reporting on Marketing Activities
- Reviewing and Reporting on Marketing Activities
- Reviewing Performance
- SMART Principle
- Reviewing Marketing Activity
- Reviewing Marketing Operations
- Reporting on Marketing Activities
- Wedding Promotion Review
5 - Conclusion
- Checkpoint 6
No previous knowledge or experience is required.
The online courses are made up of a number of learning modules. Each module has an estimated time to complete them (click on the ‘i’ next to the module to get the time).
The time to complete a module can vary based on your existing knowledge of the material.
No need to finish the course in one session. You can log in and out as many times as you like, until the course end date. The course end date is shown when entering the training. The system remembers what you have completed and you can continue on from where you left off.
How does it work?
Once we receive confirmation of your payment (which could take up to 24 hours), you will receive an email with your login details. Go to the login page which will be emailed to you. Enter your details then click on the name of the course when you are ready to start.
How do I pay?
Pay with mastercard or visa through our secure PayPal internet payment facility. You can also select to ‘Generate an Invoice’ or ‘Make An Enquiry’ and we will get back to you with a group pricing as a quote or submission for you to respond to.
Who should do this course?
These courses are for anyone who wants to learn more or wants to extend their resume by becoming more knowledgable in their company.
How will I be assessed?
Each module is broken into sections with checkpoints, interactive challenges and quiz questions throughout. You are required to go through each section and answer every question correctly to be deemed competent. If you answer any questions incorrectly, you will be given feedback on which question you answered incorrectly. You can then correct your response and continue.
Will I receive a certificate?
These are non accredited corporate-based short courses and if successful you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Steps to proceed with enrolling in a Course
Step 1 – Select a Course(s) by adding it to the Shopping Cart.
Step 2 – Pay for the course (using Paypal).
Step 3 – Once we have received the payment we will send you an email confirming your order.
Step 4 – This email will have instructions for connecting to the course, your login ID and password.
Step 5 – Complete the online course.
Step 6 – Once the course has been successfully completed, you will have access to your certificate.