Throughout this unit we will be looking at how to create customer files, identify what products need to be booked, the booking processes for products and services, and how to finalise all bookings.
Components in this Module
1 - Introduction
2 - Identifying Customer Booking Requirements
- Identifying Customer Booking Requirements
- Customer Booking Requirement Records
- Sources of Product Information
- Interpreting Information
- New Records
- Preparing and Issuing Customer Documents
- Customer Documents
- Booking File (Trip File)
- Confirmation Letters
- Checkpoint 1
- Update the Financial Status of Customer Records
- Identifying and Selecting All Services Required
- Event Management Supplier Services
- Identifying Product Details
- Choosing Appropriate Suppliers
- Appropriate Suppliers for Customers
- Ensuring Supplier Agreements are Followed
- Preferred Agreement
3 - Requesting Products and Services
- Requesting Products and Services
- Using the Appropriate Method
- Request a Product or Service
- Checkpoint 2
- Use Technology
- Use Communication Techniques
- 24 hour clock
- 24 Hour Clock Challenge
- Phonetic Alphabet
- The Phonetic Alphabet Challenge
- Booking Terminology
- Booking Request Procedure
- Providing Full Details
- Booking a Service or Product
- Checkpoint 3
- Requesting Return Confirmation from the Supplier
- Communicating Return Confirmations
- Return Confirmations
- Follow up
- Request Multiple Services in the Most Practical Sequence
- Identify Flow-on Impacts of Unavailability
- Guaranteed Departures
- Booking Alternative Dates and Products
- Checkpoint 4
4 - Record Requests and Confirmations
- Record Requests and Confirmations
- Filing Records
- Back Office System
- Manual Files
- Filing Records
- Monitoring Confirmation Status
- Other Events that can Occur
- Monitoring Files
- Checkpoint 5
5 - Updating and Finalising Bookings
- Updating and Finalising Bookings
- Amending and Adjusting Bookings
- Amendment Procedure
- Action Supplier Payments
- Paying Suppliers
- Finalising Details
- Protection of Our Environment
- Checkpoint 6
No previous knowledge or experience is required.
The online courses are made up of a number of learning modules. Each module has an estimated time to complete them (click on the ‘i’ next to the module to get the time).
The time to complete a module can vary based on your existing knowledge of the material.
No need to finish the course in one session. You can log in and out as many times as you like, until the course end date. The course end date is shown when entering the training. The system remembers what you have completed and you can continue on from where you left off.
How does it work?
Once we receive confirmation of your payment (which could take up to 24 hours), you will receive an email with your login details. Go to the login page which will be emailed to you. Enter your details then click on the name of the course when you are ready to start.
How do I pay?
Pay with mastercard or visa through our secure PayPal internet payment facility. You can also select to ‘Generate an Invoice’ or ‘Make An Enquiry’ and we will get back to you with a group pricing as a quote or submission for you to respond to.
Who should do this course?
These courses are for anyone who wants to learn more or wants to extend their resume by becoming more knowledgable in their company.
How will I be assessed?
Each module is broken into sections with checkpoints, interactive challenges and quiz questions throughout. You are required to go through each section and answer every question correctly to be deemed competent. If you answer any questions incorrectly, you will be given feedback on which question you answered incorrectly. You can then correct your response and continue.
Will I receive a certificate?
These are non accredited corporate-based short courses and if successful you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Steps to proceed with enrolling in a Course
Step 1 – Select a Course(s) by adding it to the Shopping Cart.
Step 2 – Pay for the course (using Paypal).
Step 3 – Once we have received the payment we will send you an email confirming your order.
Step 4 – This email will have instructions for connecting to the course, your login ID and password.
Step 5 – Complete the online course.
Step 6 – Once the course has been successfully completed, you will have access to your certificate.